FAQ about your course participation
Do you have a question about your course participation? Then you will find answers to frequently asked questions here. If the right information is not included, we will be happy to help you. Please contact our course administration during office hours Monday to Friday from 7 am to 12 pm and from 1 pm to 5 pm (tel. +41 62 386 11 11) or send an e-mail to contact(at)ifa-swiss.ch.
- What do I have to bring to my course myself?
It depends on the course what the participants have to bring. Please refer to the list in your course confirmation.
If you need detailed information before receiving the course confirmation, the course administration will be happy to help you (tel. +41 62 386 11 11 or e-mail contact(at)ifa-swiss.ch).
- Where can I find information on how to get here?
- Where can I check-in when I arrive?
Basically: The meeting point and time are noted on your course confirmation; the course commander will be waiting for you right there. If you can not find the agreed meeting point, go to the Info-Point in Balsthal next to the main entrance of building A. There you can contact the course administration via an external intercom during office hours (Monday to Friday from 7 am to 12 pm and from 1 pm to 5 pm); We are happy to help.
- If you are late. Who can I report this to?
- Can I arrive the evening before and stay overnight?
Arrival the evening before must be registered with the course administration (tel. +41 62 386 11 11 or contact(at)ifa-swiss.ch) after receipt of the offer. Without a reservation confirmation from the course administration, it is not possible to arrive the evening before; the contingents may be limited. Early contact is recommended.
You will then receive all the necessary details for travel a few days before the start of the course.
- When can I move into my room?
- By when must the room be vacated on the day of departure?
- When is the canteen open?
- I am a vegetarian - what do I need to consider?
- I have a food intolerance. Can I still participate in the general catering?
Please inform the course administration (Tel. +41 62 386 11 11 or e-mail contact(at)ifa-swiss.ch) as early as possible, but no later than 10 days before your arrival, which foods you cannot tolerate. We can then take this into account in the catering.
- Is there free Wi-Fi access?
- Where can I store valuables during my training?
- Where can I leave my luggage before departure?
- I forgot something when I left. Whom can I contact?
Please contact the course administration (tel. +41 62 386 11 11 or e-mail contact(at)ifa-swiss.ch) and let us know what and when you have forgotten or lost something. We are happy to check and check the lost items, which are collected centrally.